Full time, Monday–Friday
SignAgent is looking to expand our team with a full-time Customer Success Manager to help nurture and grow our client relations.
SignAgent is a cloud-based sign planning and management platform used by sign designers, sign fabricators, and facility managers around the world to help streamline large complex signage and wayfinding systems. We value our relationships with our clients and take great pride in empowering them to succeed via training, project assistance, and other support.
Work required for this position is currently remote, with the future possibility to either continue remotely or work out of our office in Burlington, ON.
Our fun and dynamic team makes for a relaxed, easy-going environment in which people can enjoy themselves while watching their ideas turn into reality; adding up to limitless professional and personal growth.
If you’re ready to expand your horizons and grow your skills, then this might be the position you’re seeking.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years experience in a Customer Success role, with a proven ability to grow customer value
- Technical competence and understanding of SaaS software
- The desire to want to work with team members and learn from each others' strengths and weaknesses
- Strong communication skills and knows when to ask for help and bounce ideas and solutions off of peers
- A sense of humour
- Monitor all incoming support requests
- Respond to or delegate requests as required
- Maintain support site, keeping all support articles relevant and up to date
- Prioritize and update support articles with knowledge base videos
- Basic Training of new users
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- CRM experience
- Learning Management System/Course Management System experience
- Knowledge of the wayfinding and signage industry and/or experience using SignAgent
- Experience with ZenDesk Support, user onboarding/walkthrough software, and education software
- Table tennis experience
Here at SignAgent, we believe that good signs improve lives. We've got an awesome product with a growing customer base and are focused on changing the way people do their jobs.
We’re a small but established company with huge potential for growth. There is no shortage of interesting challenges here, and you won’t be coddled or micromanaged: At SignAgent you get responsibility and you own it.
If you’re looking to make a difference and be part of a team that cares about your input, then it’s time to apply at SignAgent.