Full time, Monday–Friday, Work remotely or out of our office in Burlington, ON
SignAgent is seeking a Customer Success Manager to help nurture and grow our client relations.
SignAgent is a cloud-based sign planning and management platform used by sign designers, sign fabricators, and facility managers around the world to help streamline large complex signage and wayfinding systems.
We value the relationships with our clients and take great pride in empowering them to succeed via training, project assistance, and other support. Our customer satisfaction rate is over 98% and a large portion of this role involves support to help maintain this level. If you’re ready to expand your horizons and grow your skills, then this might be the position you’re seeking.
- Technical competence and understanding of web-based software or willingness to learn
- Solid troubleshooting and problem-solving skills in order to determine the source of a client’s obstacle and how to overcome it
- The desire to want to work with team members and learn from each other’s strengths and weaknesses
- Strong communication skills and know when to ask for help and bounce ideas and solutions off of peers
- Preferred: Minimum of 1 to 2 years experience in a Customer Success role, with a proven ability to grow customer value
- Customer Obsessed: We seek to understand and solve our customers' problems.
- Achievement Oriented: We get things done and we like using technology to do it.
- Flexible Thinkers: We are creative problem solvers. We seek simple solutions to even the most complex problems.
- Friendly & Fun: We are authentic and good-humoured. We don't take ourselves too seriously, and we take care of each other.
- Monitor incoming support requests
- Respond to or delegate requests as required
- Maintain support site keeping all support articles relevant and up to date
- Prioritize and update support articles with knowledge base videos
- Basic Training of new users
- Maintain positive relationships with clients
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- CRM experience
- Learning Management System / Course Management System experience
- Knowledge of the wayfinding and signage industry and/or experience using SignAgent
- Open to travel to assist with SignAgent project services as required
- Table Tennis Experience
Why Work At SignAgent?
Here at SignAgent, we believe that good signs help people, so we help people make good signs. We've got an awesome product with a growing customer base and are focused on changing the way people do their jobs.
We’re a small but established company with huge potential for growth. There is no shortage of interesting challenges here, and you won’t be coddled or micromanaged; At SignAgent you get responsibility and you own it.
If you’re looking to make a difference and be part of a team that cares about your input, then it’s time to apply at SignAgent.