Full time, Monday–Friday
1-year contract, with possibility to extend
SignAgent is seeking an experiential graphic designer who specializes in wayfinding and signage, with a specific interest in the coordination and management of projects.
SignAgent assists many of our clients with setup, implementation, and onboarding for wayfinding and signage projects at large facilities, such as hospitals and airports. Our specific services include: site surveying, sign planning and message schedules, artwork templating, and punch listing.
Your responsibilities will include using the SignAgent software to help our clients to create high quality deliverables and cultivate positive ongoing professional relationships with their clients.
While interest, training, and experience in experiential graphic design are essential to this position, the ideal candidate also has a passion for completing deadline-driven project work. You must also enjoy regular collaboration with clients. If you’re ready to join a growing team that’s passionate about helping our clients succeed, this could be the job for you.
- Background in graphic design with a degree in graphic design or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in signage and wayfinding
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Innovative and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent time management
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator
- Strong design sense and typographic skills
- Portfolio of impressive design projects
- Familiar with applicable codes and regulations, such as ADA
- Solid understanding of UI and UX design
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML is an asset
- Understanding of SVG file structure is an asset
- Experience in SignAgent is a strong asset
- Using SignAgent software to help develop wayfinding projects from initial planning to completion
Design and create SignAgent standard templates through Adobe Illustrator, using SignAgent’s proprietary SVG mark-up tools
- Managing multiple leads, projects, and deadlines for clients around the world
- Assisting and supporting SignAgent clients with questions or tasks related to sign artwork
- Training new users in using and creating SignAgent templates
- General graphic design for business development, including marketing materials, trade show banners, website design, etc.
Here at SignAgent, we believe that good signs improve lives. We help sign professionals do better work faster, and that includes helping with wayfinding projects as needed for healthcare facilities, design firms, stadiums, and more.
We’re a small but established company with huge potential for growth. There is no shortage of interesting challenges here, and you won’t be coddled or micromanaged: At SignAgent you get responsibility and you own it.
Work required for this position will be primarily remote, but some travel will be required for on-site project work.
If you’re looking to make a difference and be part of a team that cares about your input, then it’s time to apply at SignAgent.