SignAgent Inc. – Burlington, ON
Full-time, Monday – Friday
1-year contract, with possibility to extend
Here at SignAgent, we believe that good signs improve lives. We help sign professionals do better work faster. That leads to happier designers, managers, fabricators and more positive, intuitive experiences for people as they navigate through complex facilities and campuses.
Our fun and dynamic team work together in a relaxed, collaborative environment where we turn ideas into industry leading functionality.
If you’re ready to expand your horizons and grow your skills, then this might be the position you’re seeking.
- Background in graphic design with a degree in graphic design or equivalent
- Strong interest in signage and wayfinding
- Portfolio of impressive design projects
- Strong sense of design and creativity with exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in Adobe illustrator
- Experience with Adobe creative suite
- Solid understanding of UI and UX design
- Strong Communication skills both written and verbal
- Innovative and Creative problem solving skills
- Excellent time management
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML is an asset
- Understanding of SVG file structure is an asset
- Design and Create SignAgent standard templates through Adobe Illustrator, using SignAgent’s proprietary SVG mark-up tools
- Learning and Using the SignAgent software
- UI/UX design of front-facing features within SignAgent application
- Assisting and supporting SignAgent clients with questions or tasks related to sign artwork
- Training new users in using and creating of SignAgent templates
- Documentation and Videos of new and existing features in SignAgent
- General graphic design for business development, including marketing materials, trade show banners, website design, etc.
We’re a small but established startup with huge potential for growth. There is no shortage of interesting challenges here and you won’t be coddled or micromanaged: At SignAgent you get responsibility and you own it.
We offer the flexibility to work remotely for certain days of the week.
If you’re looking to make a difference and be part of a team that cares about your input, then it’s time to apply at SignAgent.
Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com