Are you a creative, accomplished and passionate full-stack python and node web developer looking for a new challenge? Do you care about software craftsmanship, constantly improving your work and yourself, and having fun doing it? Do you enjoy knowing that your behind-the-scenes work is helping to make other people’s work more efficient and enjoyable?
We need help scaling SignAgent, our flagship SAAS product that helps creative people reduce the amount of time and energy they spend on mundane, repetitive tasks.
Our fun and dynamic team work together in a relaxed, collaborative environment where people turn ideas into reality.
If you’re ready to expand your horizons and grow your skills, then this might be the position you’re seeking.
Our ideal candidate has
- a background in software engineering with a degree in CS/SE or an equivalent background in software engineering through work experience
- knowledge of design and architectural patterns and knows when to apply them
- strong Python development experience with exposure to Django and some impressive projects under their belt
- a solid understanding of MySQL and Node.js
- comfort with AWS, S3, Apache, and Ubuntu
- experience with GIT and Agile development practices and tools
- the desire to work with our team, learning from others and contributing your own expertise where we have gaps strong communication skills, with a willingness to ask for help and bounce ideas and solutions off of peers
Strong candidates may also have
- a strong design and product sense and an interest in being actively engaged in design decisions
- REST API design experience
- experience with unit testing and Continuous Integration with Bots or other CI
- experience mentoring junior engineers and leading teams
- interest in working on side projects
- interest in reading tech blogs and participating in tech meetups
- ping-pong chops
- A sense of humour!
Why Work at SignAgent?
We believe technology should make work easier and more enjoyable. Our SignAgent SAAS product helps creative people do better work faster. In particular, we help people design, plan, implement and maintain wayfinding and signage projects, freeing up their time and energy to focus on the aspects of work that they truly enjoy.
We’re a small but established startup with huge potential for growth. There is no shortage of interesting challenges here and you won’t be coddled or micromanaged: At SignAgent you get responsibility and you own it.
We offer the flexibility to work remotely for certain days of the week.
If you’re looking to make a difference and be part of a team that cares about your input, then it’s time to apply at SignAgent.
Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.